Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cabot Christmas Lights -Guptill Christmas 2011-by Light-O-Rama

2011 Cabot Christmas Lights and Video Movie; The Guptill Christmas Light-O-Rama Light Display for the Season. 35 Diamond Dr. Cabot AR. Over 30000 lights, 112 Channels by Light o Rama, 1 1/2 miles of extension cords. video by Popeye Video I have all ways wanted to be able to show some type of video with my Christmas lights, and did not know how until I found your software. It was mostly pretty easy, and the results were so cool. I must have hundreds of people come to see my show. It felt good to help spread the Christmas cheer this year. I would look outside several times through the evening to make sure everything was working properly with the show, and would see kids outside of their cars dancing in the street to the lights. It made me feel that all the work was worth it to bring joy to so many. PS the software and controllers worked perfectly every day.

Frigidaire Clothes Dryer Repair Buy Online Fender 25r Frontman Immediately Belkin F5d8235 This Instant

No comments:

Post a Comment